Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Hiking at Shoreline

Alright, I'm seriously in a rut. (But wait! I have a plan!)

This morning I got up to a bright, sunny morning. Cold (37F), but sunny!  Woohoo! But, since I hadn't planned to get up an hike (and had a challenging night trying to sleep), I got up a touch late and had my breakfast with coffee before contemplating whether to hike. I called Mom and dragged her out, too, for a fine, nearly-spring day.


Ladybug

It was such a nice day that the hummingbirds were out catching a few rays.

Hummer Having Happy Day

But, try as he might, this poor Snowy Egret was definitely having a bad hair day.

Having a Bad Hair Day
All in all, it was a lovely morning. Very Goldilocks weather -- not too hot, not too cold. 
Just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment